10 Day North Island Explorer
- Duration: 10 Days (approx.)
- Location: Auckland
- Product code: PL0N1G
- All accommodation and transport
- 8 x breakfasts
- 5 x dinners
- 2 x lunches
- Taupo exclusive sailing trip
- Te Puia Geothermal valley
- Māori culture & Kiwi Conservation Centre
- Redwoods night time treewalk experience
Things to Look Forward to
- Create your own natural spa at the Hot Water Beach in Coromandel
- Spectacular white water rafting in Okere Falls, Rotorua, home to the highest commercially rafted waterfall in the world - the 7m Tutea Falls!
- Enjoy tasting some locally-brewed beers and the delicious local cuisine
- An exclusive sailing charter in Taupo, New Zealand's largest lake.
- Tauranga’s Harbour is perfect for fishing, sailing, diving, or dolphin watching tours!
- Embrace yourself in an epic Kayaking tour around the bays of Cathedral Cove
- Visit the Waiotapu Thermal Wonderland — a colour-splashed geothermal reserve
- Try New Zealand's greatest day walk and a challenging journey across a remarkable volcanic landscape. 'Tongariro Alpine Crossing'
Day 1 - Auckland - Coromandel
Day 2 - Coromandel - Mount Maunganui
Day 3 - Mount Maunganui - Rotorua
Day 4 - Rotorua
Day 5 - Rotorua - Taupo
Day 6 - Taupo / Tongariro Crossing
Day 7 - Taupo - River Valley
Day 8 - River Valley - Wellington
Day 9 - Wellington
Day 10 - Wellington - Checkout